Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hello there

So I'm giving this blog thing a test run. My wife, she's over at GenerationFour, has been blogging for a while now. I've been posting stuff up at my myspace account. However that location is more for friends and family and I'm looking to venture out into the masses. Give my thoughts room to roam. That and facebook doesn't give me the option there; I don't think. :)

For starters I'm a Christian who believes that God came to Earth in the flesh as Jesus Christ; who died for my sins, was buried, and rose again on the 3rd day. I'm a father of two awesome, plenty fussy, little ones. My political views are aligned mainly with that of the Constitution party. And I think man isn't making the Earth warmer, but we should do a better job of keeping it in better shape. That should get the ball rolling.

I'm interested in exploring some popular topics of the day. You may find me covering topics from all over the place like politics, global climate shifts, religion, parenthood, maybe even video games and such. You won't find me covering topics like sports, cars (unless it's a really cool futuristic one), or homemaking (My wife speaks volumes on that). So many topics, hence the name of my blog No Rock Left Unturned.

If you share similar interests hang around and see what develops. I'm willing to discuss topics, however I must give a disclaimer: These are my thoughts, they are pretty well developed. I don't plan on changing anytime soon so giving me your perspective is one thing (only fair, I'm giving you mine) but getting into a discussion that become an argument to try and sway my viewpoint won't be tolerated. I've come to terms that people with opposing worldviews see the other side as 'evil'. I'm willing to answer questions as to why I believe what I believe, but for the sake of time, don't get into an unending debate with me. At the end of the day this is MY blog, I hope you enjoy it.

-David

3 comments: